Chris Trumble (CPU Publication Editor) is talking in the Editor’s Note: [The last issue] represents the completion of nine full years of CPU magazine, which is simultaneously awesome and terrifying.
I hope they won’t be closed.
Interesting topics with some of my editing:
• Does Xbox Chip Modding Violate DMCA?
• Windows 8 Release Rumored For 2012
• Steam active accounts reached more than 30 million
• In Facebook Era, Email Remains the most popular way of sharing content (Facebook is second)
• Enclosure Disclosure – review of new set of computer chassis
• AMD Radeon HD 6870 & 6850 – The $200 Sweet Spot’s Never Been Sweeter
• Motherboard Gigabyte X58-USB3
• The PC Modder Holiday Gift Guide – Hardware For The Naughty & Nice
• White Paper: Intel Sandy Bridge – 32nm “Tock” Is Aimed At Mainstream Users
• CPU’s 2010 Graphics Card Buyer’s Guide
• Can Web Browsers Really Cover Your Tracks?
• Big failure of Uniblue Systems Limited PowerSuite 2010 22.214.171.124
• Ubuntu One: Streaming Music, Winning Hearts
• Game of the month: Civilization V, Dead Rising 2, World of Warcraft expansion Cataclysm, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
• A Brief History Of Linux Text Editors
• Interview with Brad Wardell (the founder and CEO of Stardock, a software development firm that designs and publishes applications and games)